Friday, April 9, 2010

Dimensions of Existence.

I know that I exist in -

3 dimensions of Space
1 dimension of Time.

What about the following?

5 Timebound Senses - Sight, Audio, Taste , Smell & Feel.
3 Timeless Senses - Mind, Heart & Soul.

"Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; it can only be transformed." Energy exists as matter and energy.

Matter can be defined by the 3 dimensions of space and it's nature is bound by Time.
Energy can be defined by the 5 Timebound senses and the 3 Timeless senses.

As a matter of 100 Kgs, I occupy Space and vary with Time. I also experience the 5 senses at the same time, while existing as matter and converting one form of sensual energy into another, over a span of time. My 3-D coordinates do not change but I am transforming the physical energies. Aren't these additional dimensions through which I am experiencing existence?

What are multiple dimensions? Aren't they ways of defining the current state of existence in as many simultaneous ways of consciousness as possible? If I am able to acknowledge my existence using any one of these senses, isn't it a dimension in itself? If this is true, then the 5 Timebound senses are additional dimensions to my existence.

3 Timeless Dimensions:

1. Mind: An entity with consciousness and unconsciousness. As long as it is conscious, it is time-bound and varies with time. If it is unconscious/subconscious, it is not bound by time (E.g., Meditation, Coma, Dream).

2. Heart: An entity which senses emotions in all its shades. All shades except Love are time-bound whereas Love is Timeless.

Validation: "I lose track of Time when I am in Meditation or in Love. Time stands Still!"

3. Soul: An entity which doesn't change with Time, but which experiences itself through various transformations of external energies through Time. The more I operate from the Soul's seat, the lesser I am Time-stamped!

[Trying to identify the 10 + 1 dimensions of the String Theory...a wanton exercise!]

No comments: