Sunday, December 14, 2008

Transformed Horse Power & Brain Power.

Having an extension of abilities - how does it matter? Matter it will, for a purpose. If not, why do I want it? Is ignorance a safe option? Am I missing something?
OK, I have the time and energy...so I indulge...to master what is being offerred. Having done that, is there more to be learnt? Yes, so I tread on further...to discover and learn more...becoming aware of the infinite journeys through the trivialities.
Now, I call it quits! I do not want to learn anymore. I want to remain stagnant, still - forever! But isn't 'Constancy itself unnatural' ? How do I not become ignorant and how do I stop from being indulgent?

1999..."Spartagus was an extension of it's abilities (gentlemanly, stubborn, proud and dedicated), unto me!" - I realized and revelled in my new-found passion. Just when I wanted more, there was a phase-drift between reality and desire. There I was ...having experienced a latent potential but yanked out of the continuity...leaving the desire lingering on...to be fulfilled when I can, but not really with the same zeal. Why the pinch of taste? Was there really a purpose to it? Do I want to find out...

1996...The dream was sown into my fertile mind...watered with awe and respect! Only to be pushed back down the memory lane.
2008...The reality stands in front me. The presence has a 'deja vu' to it, but am not really focussed, wandering actually. They say - Doubt what you desire lest it will be fulfilled, but at a cost/sacrifice! So, currently I do not want to get to lock-on, maybe override the wave...but why the hell was the seed sown, in the first place itself, back then? Ok, maybe I appreciated it, but do I need to waste my time & energy to manage my likings now? Should I stop appreciating any thing at all to avoid the payback T&C in the future? Is that how I nip the bud? Hey G-Dude, Why was I even born human?
Another option is to indulge...justify my desire and live it up...only to gratify myself...with no useful purpose involved.
What do I learn from being like a virus?

No comments: